Blooming tea or flowering tea is a combination of teas and tisanes. More specifically, this tea is a tight bundle green tea leaves or buds skilfully hand-woven around dried flowers like jasmine, marigold, lily, and osmanthus. When steeped in hot water in a glass teapot, the green tea leaves unfurl, and the flower “blooms”, creating a unique aesthetic effect, while also delivering the health benefits of both components of the bundle.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING BLOOMING TEA
1. Boosts Metabolism and weight loss
2. Rich in Antioxidants
3. Helps prevent wrinkles and age spots
4. Helps prevent cancer
5. Calming and relieves stress
6. Improves heart health
7. Improves Respiratory health
8. Improves digestion and fights constipation
9. Lowers pain and inflammation
10. helps improve vision
1. Place one blooming tea ball in a durable glass teapot or mug. Cover with boiling water (about 4 inches).
2.Let it steep until the tea ball begins to unfurl and the tea flower opens, usually 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Each teaball can be steeped up to 3 times providing you with a delicious pot of healthy antioxidant-filled Green tea every time.
4. Tea Flowers may be stored for additional brewing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours (remove water prior to storage).
Recently Viewed Items
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …