Malunggay Veggie Noodles - 100g
LOCALLY SOURCED AND MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
Breastfeeding Mom? Increase your Milk supply with these malunggay noodles!
Ayaw ng kids mag vegetables? this is the BEST WAY to make them eat veggies!
Made of pure semolina(durum wheat flour) which has low glycemic index, this plant-based(egg-free) pasta is packed with nutrients coming from the superfood Malunggay(Moringa) leaves this pasta is fortified with
Malunggay is, an example, of vegetable that can be added to noodles. This vegetable is rich in iron, ascorbic acid, phosphorus, and calcium, which help control blood pressure, heal swollen joints, prevent diabetes, and strengthen lactating mothers.
- Rich in Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid iron, calcium and phosphorus
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Ease pains caused by rheumatism, headches and migraines
- Increases milk supply for breastfeeding moms
- Strengthens the immune system
Helps lower cholesterol
Ingredients: semolina flour, malunggay, bit of olive oil and himalayan salt
Net Wt: 100 grams, Shelf life: 8 mos
HOW TO COOK: boil in water for 6- 8 mins.