DRIED ROSEMARY TEA 100g
Rosemary tea features an herbal aroma that has hints of lemon and earthy notes. The fragrance is piney and the tea offers a sharp flavor with an invigorating finish. Rosemary tea brews into a light yellow tonic that emits a pungent and enveloping aroma.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY:
- Helps improve memory power and prevent memory loss
- Helps in gradual weight loss
- Assist in treating breast cancer
- Aids digestion
- Has anti-aging properties
- Protects liver from damage
- Promotes hair growth
- Relieves inflammation and pain
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot on the stove or using a temperature controlled kettle.
2. Add the loose leaf rosemary leaves to the boiling water and let the tea steep for 5 to 10 minutes. The steeping time varies depending on your preferred flavor. The longer the tea steeps, the stronger the flavor will become.
3. Strain the loose leaves using a fine mesh strainer or place the leaves in a tea ball or infuser before steeping. Discard the leaves.
4. Sweeten using sugar or honey if desired. Enjoy!